Hi,
Please send suitable resumes along with rates and contact info.

Position Title: *Flex Architect*

Location:- Chicago IL

Duration:- 6-12 months

Interview:- phone and face to face

* *

They are looking for a very senior person that knows flex from top to
bottom. Wants to add that they are really looking for a "Flex Architect":
>From high level architectural design to low level coding. (candidates ph
screened this week were not strong enough).

* *

*Description of Job:*

* *

We are developing a complex Rich Internet Application for WebLogic Portal
10. We are seeking one Senior Flex Developer.

The Flex Senior Developer is required to have at least one solid year of the
following skills:

- Flex 3

- Actionscript 3

- LCDS

- Experience building custom controls.

* *

*The following skills would be nice to have:*

* *

- BEA portal 10

- Flex Ajax Bridge

- HTML/Javascript

- Photoshop

Candidate will be expected to utilize skills to perform the following:
customizing widgets, integrating and communicating between widgets, data
caching solutions (browser vs server), tips and techniques for using Flex in
a Federated Portal environment, back / forward button handling when using
Flex with WL Portal, user state management, datastores used by a Grid in
detail, drag and drop with Flex.

--
Thanks & Regards,

Jitha Radhakrishnan
Vaptech Inc.

1001 Durham Ave, Suite 200,
South Plainfield, NJ 07080
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Voice: 732-767-0700 *3003
Fax No - 732-767-9669

Disclaimer: This is not meant to be an unsolicited email, So If you want to
be removed, please send mail with REMOVE in the Subject & I will promptly
remove upon receipt.