*Hi Partners,*

*Hope doing great.*

*Please let me know if you have any consultant for the following
requirement. *

*Please forward the resumes to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

*Dnt Call me after sending resume I'll call you if the resume is Suitable
…..*

* *

*Resume must show strong Oracle 10g, ETL, APEX, PL/SQL all showing in the
resume!!!!!!!!!*

Urgent Need *Oracle (10g), ETL, APEX, PL/SQL Developer* *for **Columbus** --
1 to 4 months***

An urgent opening just released.

Need strong *Sr. Oracle Developer (10g), PL/SQL Development with ETL and
server migration experience?***

*Prior JPMChase experience* is very helpful.

They currently have the end of the year before a local server gets shut down
and important information is lost.

The overall project is to pull all systems together for comprehensive
reporting purposes.

This project piece will only be 1 month but by far the urgent need.

If this candidate also *has an APEX background* they can be expected to be
retained for at least 2-3 months (if not longer).

If he can't find that mix then he will select the candidate with *the
strongest Oracle, PL/SQL, ETL, and server migration experience and look for
the APEX developer* after completing this critical need.

 An ideal candidate is going to be local or willing to work locally (due to
time constraints please focus regionally)

* *

Full name:

Email id:

Contact details:

Current Location:

Relocation:

Availability:

Immigration status:

Last 4 digits of SSN#:

Please send updated resume ASAP.

* *

* *

Feel Free to call me further for  Information !!!!!

Thanks & Regards

Kris

Technical Recruiter

Silicon Startegic Solutions Inc