Hello,

Following is the opening with our direct client.

JB#277

*Position Title:* Data Analyst/DBA

*Location(s):* MIDDLETON, NJ

*Phone interview-* Yes

*Type*: Contract

*Duration: 24 months*

*Project Description:*
(What project will the contractor be working on?)

Phase2 of BMP to AOTS Migration that requires the need for the development
of a Enterprise Front-End Ticketing GUI for AOTS/BMP.

Send me the profiles latest by 1:00 PM EST

*Job Description:*
(What will the contractor do on that project?)

This position would be responsible for DB support for GCP infrastructure.
This includes implementing new Oracle 10 & 11G environments, planning
application DB migrations and performance testing/tuning.

*Following Skill must be there in the resume demonstrated in the project
experience*

* *

Skills Inventory

Skill

Experience

Need

1)

Oracle DB

Expert

Required

2)

Perf Measurement & Tuning

Intermediate

Desired

3)

Unix - all varieties

Entry Level

Required

4)

Application Development (client/server)

Intermediate

Required

    * *

*If you are interested in exploring this opportunity please send me your
updated resume with the following details. *

Rate/Hr:

Availability:

Skill matrix:

*Contact me if you require more information on it or you have any query. *

*
*
--
Thanks & Regards,