Hello Partners,
Greetings from *Aim Computer Consulting*

We have the following requirement; please revert back to us with 100%
matching profiles.
*Send Profiles to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

* *

*Position: Oracle OAF Developer *

*Location: Appleton, WI.*

*Duration: 6 months *

*Starts December 8, 2008.*

*I need an OAF (Oracle Application Framework) developer to build out
functionality for our vendors to access Oracle eBusiness Suite and *

* *

*Complete specific operations around move orders, work orders, inventory
adjustments, etc.*

* *

*I can pay $70/hr all inclusive*

* *

* I wonder if you or perhaps a colleague might be interested.*

* *

*If so, please send a current copy of your resume in word doc format and
contact information.*

*  *

*Thanks & Regards,…….. **?** *

* *

*Naga Raj*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Aim Computer Consulting*

*17197 N.Laurel Park Drive** | Suite 513 | Livonia MI 48152*

*Phone : 734-591-3562 EXT ** | **214 Fax: 734-418-2603  *

*www.aim-cc.com*

[EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>* | [EMAIL PROTECTED] | **
[EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>* *