Below is the requirement for Oracle DBA

We need Real Super Stars in Development DBA with good sql and PLsql
experience, Who has worked with Big Clients like Oracle Corporation, IBM,
Cisco, Wellsfargo

It is a 6 + month project in Sanjose,CA

*Rate:55$/hr on C2C [Please do not submit if you are not satisfied with the
rate]*

*I need  the below details or else resumes will not be considered:*

 Name.........................:

Experience.................:

Location.....................:

Relocation..................:

Contact Details........... :

Rate..........................:

Visa Status........................:

*E-mail** ID---------------**:** *

*Experience - External:*
CANDIDATE MUST HAVE:

1. 10+ years of experience with in depth knowledge of Development DBA with
good sql and PLsql experience

2. Proven ability to install and configure new database releases, management
of database tables - sizing, expansion, protection.

3. Ability to diagnose and correct problems such as but not limited to:
errors caused by program faults, system resource limitations and database
configuration settings.

4. Strong Performance tuning skills.

5. Production Support experience supporting a 24x7 Global operation

6. Good skills in automation (shell scripting) and documentation

7. Ability to work in a fast paced, constantly changing environment

8. Good communication skills and the ability to work as a team member

Thanks & Regards
Vadivel
Direct-510-943-4444
Confab Systems, Inc