Hello Associates,

We need a local resource on this. Will let you know if we are going to open
to non local resources but for now, need local candidates...Ideally they
would like to see 8-9 years but will take someone with 5-6 if very
good. Rate is open but please be competitive with market conditions.
Thanks!!

The contractor would reside in Minneapolis even though the rest of the team
is located in Oakland, California and Tampa, Florida.  Initially, the
assignment is for 6 months.  We are looking for the following skill sets:

            * ****Consultant must be local to Minnesota *****

1) *payment system/integration work*
2) *C# development* language
3).*net* platform
4) *MS SQL Server(currently running the 2000 emulator on MS SQL Server 2005)

*5) *UI development* using Visual Studio
6) experience with *gateways
*7) some accounting background/knowledge
8) good written and oral communications skills

*Thanks & Regards,*

Fazal Mahmood I Technical Recruiter
Kolansoft, INC
(: 201-706-9178 I Alt: 201-484-0340