Please reply to:h...@sriveninfosys.com

Hi partner,

urgent requirement

Title                                        :  Data Analyst

 Location                              :  Silver Spring, MD

Duration                               :  6 months

Duties:

  a.. Migrating from Crystal Reports 10 to BO XI
  b.. Data Analyst/Report Developer with a minimum of 5-7 years experience in
the complete software development cycle, which includes, but not limited to:
    a.. requirements gathering,
    b.. data analysis,
    c.. Development and unit/user acceptance testing.
Skills:

  a.. Candidate must be proficient in SQL, Crystal Reports 10 and/or Business
Objects XI.
  b.. Knowledge in Clarity, SAS and/or Cognos are nice to haves; however, not
required.
  c.. Candidate must have experience in report development and one of the
following relational databases:
    a.. Oracle,
    b.. Teradata
    c.. SQL Server.
  d.. Ideal candidate must have excellent communication and written skills,
self-motivated, quick learner and be able to work with minimal to no
supervision.
  e.. BO XI
  f.. Great communication-verbal and written
  g.. Requirements gathering
  h.. Business Objects  4-6 yrs
  i.. EPIC                    4-6 yrs
  j.. Oracle                  4-6 yrs
  k.. SQL Server           4-6 yrs
  l.. Teradata DBMS    4-6 yrs
Required Skills:

  a.. Crystal Reports     4-6 yrs (Technical Test is Required)
  b.. SQL                     4-6 yrs

Thanks & Regards,

Hari
Technical Recruiter,