Please respond at *dee...@supremesoft.net*

Network/Telecom Engineer

Location: Hartford, CT

Duration: 5+months

 *

*PROJECT DESCRIPTION
*
Northeast Healthcare and Insurance Company purchased another Health Company
from Life and Annuity Company over a year ago. This project is to move all
the Healthcare Company's Systems and Data out of Life and Annuity Company's
Datacenter.

* *

*DAY-TO-DAY RESPONSIBILITIES
*

   - This role is for a Voice/telecom professional to augment our staff for
   a project involving the acquisition of another company.

*REQUIRED SKILLS*

   - The candidate should have *Cisco ICM, IVR, PBX, and call center
   experience*.
   - We are looking for a high end person that knows call routing, call
   recording, and the interaction with the PBX

 Drug Screen and Background check required prior to start.

===========

Thanks & Regards

*Deepak

*SupremeSoft Corporation.