Hello,

Greeting's

This is *Satya from SureIT Inc.,* We have an urgent position open for
*Unix/Linux
admin**  *position at MA.

Please find the specs below and please let me know if you have any
consultants for this position, if yes please ensure to reply with Full Name,
Updated resume and Contact details.

Please send resumes to sa...@sureitinc.com or satya.sur...@gmail.com

****NEW INFORMATION: CANDIDATES MUST HAVE FINANCIAL EXPERIENCE******

*New UNIX/LINUX Systems Administrator position  at Boston. *
*Manager is looking for local candidates and/or candidates that can
interview in person. *
*Location : downtown Boston. *

**

*Description is as follows: *

Client  is looking for a UNIX/LINUX Administrator to support GPAS, IT
Optimization,
and UNIX Audit Prep.  This Senior Level Technical Expert will be focused on
the
management and support of the Client Unix/Linux environment.  They will be
the focal
point for implementation of Unix and Linux based application requests and
integration
with existing infrastructure services including Solaris (NIS/NFS) and
Windows
(Active Directory) in accordance with corporate standards.  The
responsibilities
include but are not limited to:

. Install, configure and customize LINUX/UNIX operating system to optimize
performance and manageability.
. Perform server builds, upgrades, patching, and deployment of
infrastructure changes.
. Configuration of SAN & NAS storage for storage allocations and capacity
upgrades.
. Provide technical leadership for troubleshooting, problem resolution, and
root cause analysis of integration and performance problems. Troubleshooting
access issues for file systems/storage.
. Documenting technical standards and operational best practices. Guidance
of team members and customers in adoption of best practices.
. Develop necessary project plans, including installation & testing, for
hardware and software upgrades.
. Develops highly complex scripts for operation and production processes.
Install and makes changes to these tools to enhance the environment when
required

*Minimum Job Specs:*

. Bachelor's or equiv.
. Must have 5-7+ years of UNIX/LINUX experience (preferably Solaris 5 yrs
min& Red Hat 3 yrs min)
. Solaris administration/engineering experience in an enterprise
environment.
. Must have 3+ years volume management experience (VxVM, VxFS, LVM or ODS)
as well as knowledge of SAN and NAS technologies.
. Must have experience with the configuration and support of management
tools such as Jumpstart , Kickstart, Yum, Satellite Server.
. Experience with clustering and design/build of high availability
solutions.
. Experience scripting with 5+ yrs Shell/Perl including development of
management tools/scripts
. Extensive knowledge of standard tools/protocols including NIS, NFS, SSH,
LDAP, DNS etc.
. Strong verbal and written communication skills.
. Team player with a commitment to success, and able to thrive in a
fast-paced, rapidly-changing systems environment. Experience within the
financial services industry is preferred, but not required.
. Experience with OpenSource applications such as MySQL and Apache a plus

* *

*Best Regards*

* *

*Satya Dowluri*

*** **Sure IT Solutions Inc.***

*1801 W Queen Creed RD, Suite # 3, Chandler, AZ 85248*

*Tel: (602)-490-0074 Fax: (866) 322-0121*

Email: sa...@sureitinc.com | satya.sur...@gmail.com

gTalk:satya.sur...@gmail.com <gtalk%3asatya.sur...@gmail.com> | YIM:
satya.sureit**

*http:/www.sureitinc.com*

* *

*We offer genuine opportunities and try our best to provide legitimate
feedback in a timely manner. But the Clients take their own time reviewing
resumes and scheduling interviews. Hiring's have slowed down in the recent
past and therefore please be tolerant while we go through the hoops.

Please send only those candidates who have all the must have experiences and
can provide verifiable references from last 1-2 years of projects done in
US. *

*Please respond with only your pre-existing W2/H1 employees. We reserve the
right to work directly with all others.*