This is Prasad from E Computer Technologies. I have a urgent requirement
with a Investment client of a *Sr. Datastage Architect in Stamford, CT. *Please
review the resumes and send me the matching candidates. We will not accept
resumes which are not a 100% match.

Position: - Sr. Datastage Architect *(Exp on Equities, Prime brokerage or
fixed income is a must)*

Location: - Stamford, CT

Duration: - 6 months+

*The client ideally needs someone with settlements and clearing exp ideally
within Equities, Prime brokerage or fixed income. *

Required Skills: -

   - Senior Data Stage Architect
   - Experience in architecting data warehouse from scratch
   - Unix script
   - ETL Data Stage experience
   - Oracle and Sybase databases
   - Experience with Date modeling tool ERWIN
   - Experience with leading onsite and offshore team on day to day basis

Please fill in the below details to help you in a better way

   - Full Name
   - Contact Number
   - Contact Email
   - Best time to reach you
   - Updated Word formatted Resume
   - Legal Status
   - Current Location
   - Availability

Waiting for your early reply..

Thanks and Regards,

*PRASAD** *

*Business Development Manager*

E Computer Technologies

"DELIVERING THE FUTURE OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY"

*Fax: *972-889-0101

*Email: *pra...@ecomputertech.com <blocked::mailto:pra...@ecomputertech.com>

*www.ecomputertech.com* <http://www.ecomputertech.com/>

I am LinkedIn at http://www.linkedin.com/in/prasadstaffing

101 W. Renner Rd, Suite# 250|Richardson, TX 75082