Hi Friends,
Greetings,

Please send me suitable profiles along with the Rate confirmation only to
b...@datagroupinc.net

Position: ACH developers (Mainframes Developer)

Location: Rocky Mount, NC

Duration: 6+ months

Rate: $45/Hr Best

Openings: 2

MUST BE EAD, GC or Citizen ONLY!!

F2F may be required. Prefer locals.

Our client in Rocky Mount will need 1 or 2 developers (probably 1 with Check
free Pep+ version 6.0 for IAT and one Mainframe developer with ACH experience)

For their ACH projects the candidates would have to have experience with the
following:

  a.. Add processing of Loan transactions to ACH (just processing DDA and
Savings currently)
  b.. Add G/L transactions
  c.. Add memo postings (Debits as they come into ACH)
  d.. DDA Optimization might involve ACH
  e.. Check free Pep+ version 6.0 for VSAM
  f.. Installing this version with IAT
  g.. Must have CICS
  h.. Mainframe COBOL

Brad Young