Kindly reply at : *mohammed.ah...@ibssinc.com* <mohammed.ah...@ibssinc.com>

Hi,

Please let me know if you have any consultant for below project* *

* *

*TITLE:  JAVA DEVELOPER  w/ SYBASE exp*

*                  * Location*:  *Boston, MA

Duration:  6 Months

*Rate:  $30/hour ( No Flex )*

                   **

*                   LOCAL CANDIDATES PREFERRED *

*We had a consultant interview but he was declined for poor communication
skills*.

Please do not send me anyone unless they meet this requirement.
*Would prefer local candidates . *

Client has relaxed on the* Afaria *but has to* have very good communication
skills, *be able to expand on his* skills in conversation, *worked on* **java
developer and Sybase*

*
JOB SPECIFICATIONS** :*

Must have expertise in *Sybase*
*Expertise* in *JAVA, SQL*

*SUMMARY:*

Responsible for performing a variety of complex technical work in the
design, development, preparation, testing and support of computer programs
by performing the following duties.

*DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :*

Creates custom applications, builds table frames and forms, and writes
scripts across different browser types.
Uses experience with a variety of network technologies to lead internal and
external clients with Internet-, intranet-, or extranet-based applications,
including HTML, JAVA, multimedia applications, database interactions and
data modeling tools.
Interprets system and program specifications.
Develops analysis and design of systems and/or programs.
Produces, tests, and documents program code.
Analyzes source and content of data; assists others with debugging.
Takes corrective action to ensure most efficient/effective program results.
Maintains and alters existing programs.
Assists other technical professionals in the development of complex
programs.
Examines, reviews, and/or changes programs to adapt to changes in
requirements or equipment configuration.
Conducts research and making recommendations on products, tools, services,
technologies, and standards.
Uses a combination of Open Source and Commercial solutions to solve today's
problems, with a vision towards the future.
Provides written design documents, test plans and test results.
Manages, develops, integrates and implements related applications
components, including front-end development, server-side development and
database integration.
Plays a direct role in programming, maintenance, technical support,
documentation and administration of the applications.
Establishes and communicates standards to manage cost and ensure continuity
of applications.
Works with outside vendors in developing tests to ensure feature
functionality.

*
JOB SPECIFICATIONS** :*

**

   - Expertise in *Sybases Afaria* and iAnywhere
   - Expertise in *JAVA, SQL*

Have an awesome day!

Thanks &  Regards,

Mohammed Ahmed
Technical Recruiter

International Business Software Solutions (IBSS) Inc,
"Moving Business to the Edge of Technology"
2540 US Highway 130,Suite 101,Cranbury NJ 08512 - 3519,
*Phone: 609-395-9007 X 468 *|| Fax : 732-876-0383  || *
mohammed.ah...@ibssinc.com* <mohammed.ah...@ibssinc.com>
Web: www.ibssinc.com

*IBSS Inc: *A Global IT Services company specialized in Enterprise Resource
Planning, Application Development, Maintenance, Data Warehousing and Media
Solutions to Global 2000 organizations*.*

*
for the inconvenience caused to you.