Please forward your resume to ramakrishna.bellamko...@ibssinc.com

Hello Pals,

Please let me know if you have anyone for the following requirement and send
along with rate confirmation.

*Position: Project Manager
Location: Morris Plains, New Jersey
Duration: 8Months*

Project Name Global EOSL for Storage & Platform
WTPS Id(s)

*Description *
Hardware and operating system EOSL dates, both past and occurring in
2009,will leave one third of Clients current server environment beyond EOSL.
This security risk and data recoverability risk also introduces soft cost in
application outages as well as significant hard cost in hardware maintenance
contracts and operating system support contracts.

The program will deliver retirement/refresh of 650 higher risk servers and
operating systems, refresh of 6 storage area networks, record a risk
assessment for the known applications that will continue to run on EOSL
hardware, and will introduce a low cost add-on to the WTSM webtool that
integrates the server and operating system EOSL events with the application
lifecycle.

The program benefits are a reduction in the number of higher risk
applications that are dependant on unsupportable infrastructure, an
understanding of the remaining unmitigated risk to
Client, and long term integration of the EOSL with the application
lifecycle.

*Work Description *
Provide Project Management for the replacement/retirement of a subset of 650
servers and coordinating with application owners the successful migration of
the resident applications.
The Project Manager will work with the Program Manager in identifying the
servers to be replaced and then working with multiple application owners to
define impact on the applications and timing of
the replacement.

*The Project Manager will also work with infrastructure
service leads to coordinate the provisioning of new hardware or shared
services capacity according to the the schedule along with decommissioning
of the old hardware.
The Project Manager should have application level experience, Intel Platform
experience with some knowledge of the Unix platform, and excellent
communication skills.
Project manager must have experience with the migration and sunset of
servers.
Must understand ramifications of moving hardware
PMP certification required*

Thanks and Regards!
Rama Krishna
IBSS Inc (International Business Software Solutions)
Strategic Consulting Division
Contact:  609-395-9007  Ext: 430
Email Id: ramakrishna.bellamko...@ibssinc.com
Fax: 732-876-0383
IBSS Inc: 2540 U.S. Highway 130, Suite 101, Cranbury. NJ - 08512
visit us at www.ibssinc.com <http://www.ibssinc.com>
IBSS Inc: A Global IT Services company specialized in Enterprise Resource
Planning, Application Development, Maintenance, Data Warehousing and Media
Solutions to Global 2000 organizations.
Note: We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
Bill 1618 Title III Passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be
for the inconvenience caused to you.