*Hi Everybody,*

* *

*This is **SAM ***

* *

*Greetings from KSOURCE INC !!!*

*Position: INTERWOVEN INFRASTRUCTURE SUPPORT/ ARCHITECT
Rate: DOE
Location: MONTVALE, NJ
Duration: 1+ Year*

Even if they are Admin's they are fine but they need to have good comm.
Skills and experience on worksite 8.3

*Interwoven Infrastructure support/Architect –*This is mainly an Interwoven
infrastructure support role with a resource who has strong Interwoven
experience with solid understanding of Interwoven architecture. This person
needs to be a very strong resource who can be the Anchor for UST to
establish our credibility in that area and help grow our footprint. The
Interwoven is integrated with Microsoft .NET based applications. Hence
resource we get should have good exposure on Interwoven integration with
.NET based apps.**

Location - Montvale, NJ

Duration – 1+ year

*Qualifications*

·         5-7 years of production support and maintenance experience for
enterprise level application(s)

·         Experience with NT server environment and SQL Server

·         Direct support and maintenance experience with Interwoven –
Worksite 8.3.

·         Certified Worksite 8.3 Administrator.

·         Ability to trouble shoot application issues in an integrated
environment with other application support personnel

·         Experience with ticket management systems and support escalation
procedures

·         Experience with implementation of software patches – and related
migrations of applications from test environments to production environments

·         Experience with data back up and disaster recovery procedures

*Qualities*

·         Self Starter – will find the answer if doesn't know it

·         Good judgment – knows when to persist versus when to escalate

·         Quick learner

·         Adjusts style to that of situation/audience

·         Comfortable with ambiguity, able to deal with change

·         Experience and ability to work in a Matrix management environment

·         Excellent written and verbal communications

*Responsibilities:*

*Platform Maintenance:*

Monitor the various Interwoven administrative and security logs

Perform regular server health checks

Ensure server capacity is at acceptable levels

Apply software patches

Install servers to accommodate growth

Verify index generation and perform periodic re-indexing

Maintain search index – including the cold start search index for failover

Ensure proper data backup

Ensure proper data replication

*Level 3 Application Support:*

Accept escalations from National Support Center (Help desk), and US Audit
support to assist with support items beyond their capabilities such as:

Diagnose corrupted/missing documents, orphaned documents, etc.

Active directory synchronization issues

Restoration of data from backups

Issues with routine User/Workspace creation

Library creation to address index/performance issues

Issues with document archival

User access/security issues

Assist in diagnosing application integration issues that are specific to
integration with eAudIT or US Portal.

*Job Complexity/Difficulty:*

·        Position will interact with highly skilled as well as non-technical
stakeholders.

·        Excellent communication skills

·        Provide coverage for hours of US Audit Business: NY to Pacific work
day.

Send matching resumes with contact details, rate and current location to
s...@ksourceinc.com

*Thanks & Regards, ** *

*SAM(Recruiter)*

*
KSOURCE
**
Phone: 248-458-1322 x 204 | Fax: 248 498 6173
Locations: TROY, MI
**...@ksourceinc.com* <s...@ksourceinc.com>** <s...@ksourceinc.com>* **
IM: **sam_ksou...@yahoo.com* <sam_ksou...@yahoo.com>**<sam_ksou...@yahoo.com>
* *

*www.ksourceinc.com* <http://www.ksourceinc.com/>*
   ***

*Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update it
accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.***