Please reply to : mohammed.ah...@ibssinc.com

Hi Associates,

Please let me know if you have any consultant for below project* *

* *

*                   *TITLE:*  PROJECT MANAGER***

                   Location:  *Concord**, CA***

                   Duration:  *12+ Months*

                   Experience: *6-8+ years*

*Note:  **TELECOM** experience is highly preferred and **LOCAL** candidates
will be given higher priority.*

*Responsibilities *

**

   - PM to manage, track and ensure project team is securing a sketch
   drawing of placement of *BTS equipment*, *Telco, power,
access/egress*cross streets and neighboring businesses to our site to
support the data
   entry on the HMBP (Hazardous Materials Business Plan) package.

   - PM to manage, track and ensure the project team is researching the
   nearest Emergency responding agencies, hospitals, spill prevention agencies,
   etc. to support the data entry on the *HMBP package*.

   - PM to manage, track and ensure the project team is preparing the
   required agency Hazmat forms and mailing to required agencies.

   - PM to manage, track and ensure the project team is scanning all forms
   and downloading into attachments field in InSite.

   - PM to manage, track and ensure project team is populating InSite data
   entry fields for tracking purposes and market oversight long term.

 *Minimum Required Skills / Competencies**: *

   - Advanced competency in project management processes and tools. *3+
   years of proven project management experience required*, *PMP
   certification preferred. *

   - Proficiency in *Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Project* is
   required.

   - Able to provide detailed and summarized project progress reports,
   status and other communication.

   - Highly developed communication, organizational, interpersonal, time
   management and multi-tasking skills required.

   - Preferable experience in dealing with *city, county or other
   governmental agencies*.

   - *Must provide their own cell phone. *

**

   - *Must provide their own laptop*.

Have an awesome day!

Thanks &  Regards,

Mohammed Ahmed
Technical Recruiter

International Business Software Solutions (IBSS) Inc,
“Moving Business to the Edge of Technology”
2540 US Highway 130,Suite 101,Cranbury NJ 08512 - 3519,
*Phone: 609-395-9007 X 468 *|| Fax : 732-876-0383  || *
mohammed.ah...@ibssinc.com* <mohammed.ah...@ibssinc.com>

ahmed.ibss...@gmail.com
Web: www.ibssinc.com

*IBSS Inc: *A Global IT Services company specialized in Enterprise Resource
Planning, Application Development, Maintenance, Data Warehousing and Media
Solutions to Global 2000 organizations*.*

*
for the inconvenience caused to you.