Hi Everybody,

Greeting from *KSOURCE INC*

Please have a look at the below mentioned requirement and let me know if u
have any suitable candidate’s available with you

*ROLE: TESTING MANAGER*

*RATE: OPEN*

*LOCATION: BLOOMFIELD, CT*

*DURATION: 6 months*

Client is looking for a Testing Manager.  They are looking for someone that
has implemented metrics in a large organization. There are 300 applications
in this environment.  They also need to deploy and generate these metrics.
The key is exposure within a large organization.

DUTIES >> Responsible for the effective development and implementation of
programs to ensure that all information systems products and services meet
minimum company standards and end-user requirements. Support the gather and
publish test metrics across the enterprise. Produce, maintain and create
metrics reports on and ongoing basis across all test phases. Help prepare
training materials to train managers, staff on any new of modified metrics
collection processes. Assist with on going trend analysis and identification
of improvement opportunities for testing.

SKILLS >> Excellent analytical skills
Good communication and presentation skills
Advanced knowledge of Excel and presentation of metrics
Experience in metrics definition and collection
Testing knowledge

EDUCATION >> Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related discipline and
at least six, typically eight or more years experience in a systems quality
environment, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.

* *

*Please send matching resumes with the following details to **
s...@ksourceinc.com; ** *

*COMPLETE NAME:*

*CONTACTNUMBER:*

*EMAIL ID:  *

*CURRENT LOCATION: *

*RELOCATION: *

*RATE: *

*VISA STATUS: *

*AVAILABILITY: *

Thanks & Regards,

SAM(Recruiter)

KSOURCE  INC
Phone: 972-607-9839 x 204 | 248-458-1322 x 204 | Fax: 248 498 6173
5005 Royal Lane, Suite # 104, Irving , Texas 75063, USA

s...@ksourceinc.com;
IM: sam_ksou...@yahoo.com;

www.ksourceinc.com;

*Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update it
accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.***