Dear Associates,

Please find attached Hotlist of consultants, who are currently available,
and looking out for projects.

I would appreciate if you could see whether anyone of these resources fits
into, any of your current client requirements

Kindly Email me at l...@ecomnets.com  or you can call me at 703-774-3306 for
more information.

*Name*

*Primary Skills*

*Current Location*

*Total Exp*

Relocation

*Ranjan*

*Lead QA Analyst*

*OR*

*7+ yrs*

*Open*

Seema

Java Architect / Technical Lead / Sr. Developer

VA

10 yrs

ONLY NC

Madhu

SAP Project Manager/ Technical Lead

      NC

18+ yrs

open

Please add my Yahoo IM: linaecomn...@yahoo.com

*RANJAN – LEAD QA ANALYST *

*SUMMARY:*             Around 7 Years of experience in coding, estimation,
analysis, design, testing. I have experienced in producing System Documents,
Business Specifications, Test Schedule, Test Plan, and Test Cases according
to the specifications. Experienced in different domain, platform and can
work without any supervision. Experienced in guiding the team to accomplish
the said goals and play a vital role in supporting the team from front and
yet at the same timework under a supervisor. Working as QA lead in WIPRO
technologies since July 2004.

 I would highly appreciate if you can *add me* l...@ecomnets.com to your
mailing list and keep me posted with your requirements.

Thanks and Regards,

Lina| Resource Manager|

EcomNets - An ISO 9001:2000 Company |

2553 Dulles View, #240 | Herndon, VA 20171| www.ecomnets.com

2006 WBJ Top 25 IT Employers | 2005 Deloitte Virginia Fast 50 Company |

2005 Deloitte North America Fast 500 Company P 703.774.3306 | F 877.279.6163

l...@ecomnets.com <nav...@ecomnets.com>

Ecomnets