Please reply to : h...@sriveninfosys.com

Hi partner,

urgent requirement

Title                                        :  SQL Server and Sybase DBA

Location                               :  West Des Moines, IA or Phoenix, AZ

Duration                                :  3 months

In-person interview required after phone interview

DBA needs to be strong in SQL Server 2005 and be familiar with SQL Server
Clusters as well. SQL Server 2005 64 bit is a plus as well as knowledge with
Analysis Services and Reporting Services.

DBA also needs to be a strong Sybase DBA with expertise in Sybase 12.5.4.
Knowledge and experience in upgrading to Sybase 15 is a plus. DBA needs to be
able to review stored procedures and make performance improvement
recommendations.

Must be very good in Debugging.

B. Answer these questions:

-In-person interview may be required after phone interview; if needed, can you
fly your employee in at your expense with 2-3 days notice for an in-person
interview?

-Has your employee performed the following as outlined in position? (Please
answer 'Yes' or 'No' for each; If 'Yes,' please give number of years
experience, rating on 1-10 scale, and year last used)

SQL Server DBA (all versions)

SQL Server 2005 DBA

SQL Server Clusters

SQL Server 2005 64 bit

Analysis Services

Reporting Services

Review stored procedures

Make performance improvement recommendations
Debugging

Sybase DBA

Sybase 12.5.4

Experience in upgrading to Sybase 15