Hello Partners,
Greetings from *Aim Computer Consulting*

We have the following requirement; please revert back to us with 100%
matching profiles Only
*Send Profiles to: **...@aim-cc.com* <n...@aim-cc.com>

Position :Mainframe Architect

Location: Detroit, MI
Length: 1 year

Rate :  $60/hr

Interview: Phone

*10+ years in Information technology experience*
• 5+ years experience as a technical lead in a mainframe application
development environment
• 5+ years mainframe technologies: I MS-DB, DB2, IMS-TM, TSO, PL/I, JCL
• Lead or Expert capability in best programming and design practices and
efficient systems design in a mainframe environment, mainframe software
(tools, utilities, IBM or third party) used to evaluation system and program
performance and efficiency, and knowledge of mainframe integration options
• We are looking for someone with strong mainframe application architecture
and systems integration background to drive thought leadership and
integrated systems solutions. You will be working on systems integration
across large scale global strategic systems – and will be responsible for
helping direct best practice development in the areas of mainframe and
combined mainframe-J2EE applications.
• Capable of working alone or as part of a team
• Capable of planning, organizing, and executing activity to accomplish
goals and objectives
• Good verbal and written technical communication using Word and PowerPoint

*Thanks & Regards*

* *

*Naga Raj*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Aim Computer Consulting*

*17197 N .Laurel Park Drive | Suite 513 | Livonia MI 48152*

*Phone :** 734-591-3562 EXT 214 | **Fax:** 734-418-2603  *

*www.aim-cc.com* <blocked::blocked::http://www.aim-cc.com/>* | **
n...@aim-cc.com* <n...@aim-cc.com>* |
**roy_ra...@yahoo.com*<roy_ra...@yahoo.com>
* | **raju.r...@gmail.com* <raju.r...@gmail.com>