*Hello Partners,*

* *

Shoot your resume to *sreeka...@gurusinfotech.com*

*We have an URGENT requirement for the following position:*

*Title:** **Hyperion* Developer

*Period of Performance: **Long Term*

*Location: MD*

*If interested, please send your consultants updated resume , mention hourly
rate (all inclusive), contact # and availability.*

*Position Description:*

We are currently working with on an exciting opportunity two hours northwest
of Raleigh, NC. Our client is looking for a hands on Essbase Developer who
has experience with Systems 9. This person should also have strong
experience with Essbase Cubes and ideally BI, DW and financial reporting
technologies. Below are the full details:

Client: Financial

 *Hyperion* Essbase

Function Role/ Responsibilities:

-Hands-on *Hyperion* Essbase environment

-Contribute to setting the vision, and developing the roadmap for the
re-engineering of the financial reporting processes and the implementation
of *Hyperion* System 9.

-Continue to strengthen the use and utilization of corporate standards and
methodologies for Project Management, SDLC, Test, QA, etc.

Core Competencies:

-Current Hands-on knowledge of *Hyperion* platform to included
implementation experience (ideally System 9).

-Ability to work extensively with business partners identifying areas for
improvement and delivery of timely solutions.

Deliverables and/or Expectations:

-Stabilize *Hyperion* Essbase platform including the completion of the
System 9/11 implementation and upgrade.

-Working with Manager to create detailed resource plan for *09 projects to
include assessment of team/skills and creation of training plan for
additional team growth.

-Resolution of issues with integration of Essbase cubes with
*Hyperion*suite (planning, reports, HFM, etc.) and conversion of
existing cubes into
System 9.

-Current and extensive hands-on role with *Hyperion* Essbase team (Systems
9, Automation, optimization, etc.).

Required Background and Experience:

-*Hyperion* Essbase & Planning experience, to include: Systems 9 exp, strong
automation experience and optimization of production cubes

-Diverse background in BI, DW & Financial reporting technologies.

-Strong communication skills and ability to create and maintain a working
rapport with business partners.

-Financial Services or Insurance industry experience.

Additional Non-Experiential Requirements:

-Understand the fast pace of work within this team and throughout Lincoln
and have the ability to adjust to the changes in priorities while remaining
focused on constant improvement as we move forward.

Additional background a significant plus:

-Prior successful implementation of *Hyperion* System 9 platform.

 *Thanks and Regards*

*Sreekanth Reddy,*

*Technical Recruiter*

*Gurusinfotech, Inc.,*