*Hi  Partners,*

* *

*Please let me know if you have any consultants for this requirement. Helth
care Industry Ex Preferred.*

* *

* *

*We need someone who can start immediately*

* *

*
*

*Profile :           Java J2EE Developer (Expert in **ILOG  BRMS, Spring 2.0
( all modules),CXF webservices)*

*Location:        Richardson TX *

*Position:          1*

* Duration :      12+ months with a high possibility of extension*

*
*

* *

*Position Description: *

*Specific expertise in solving complex Web-based application solutions.
Analyzes designs, develops and supports all major Web information systems
designs from an enterprise perspective. Requires significant expertise in
applicable and various development technologies.*

* *

* *

*Skills Required:
• Java certification mandatory (Preferably Java Sun certification)
• Strong Java J2EE, server-side and client side
• Should be experienced with JSP, Struts
• Expert level experience in ILOG  BRMS, Spring 2.0 ( all modules),CXF
webservices
• Strong problem solving skills*

*Thanks & Regards***

* *

*Kumar***

*Sr.Technical Recruiter***

OpenBox Solutions Inc.

Direct: 734-418-2582

Fax: (734) 975-9380

ku...@openboxsolutions.com

www.openboxsolutions.com

P* **save trees. Print Only When Necessary*

**

* *