Hi,

Please send resumes to *ra...@indibar.com* <ra...@indibar.com> .

*Start Date: ASAP
Location: Rhode Island
Duration: 3 Plus Months*

Business Objects XI 3.0 contains the following
functionality and should be considered in terms of requirements:
Crystal Reports 2008, Web Intelligence, Live Office and Dashboard
Builder/Xcelsius. We expect the SCM reporting requirements to require
an expert with Crystal experience and solid understanding of BO. ~ For
Universe development they will work closely with the internal team
that is currently designing the Universes. Again, our SCM reports are
very complex, pulling data from various sources so the concept of
multi-universe or mega-universe might be required. ~ This resource(s)
should be familiar with CPG and SCM and works comfortable in an
environment of change.

Thanks&regards
Raghu
Indibar Technilogies,