Hi ,

Hope you are doing great today . If you feel you are a good match for this
requirement do respond me with the most updated Resume .

Job Title: Sr. SAP LIS (Logistics Information Systems)
Location:  Boston,  MA / Elkridge, MD.
Duration:  3 Weeks

Ideally, I need a Sr. SAP LIS (Logistics Information Systems) Functional
expert with strong

MM experience. The resource must have experience in setting up
"Infostructures" for tracking historical stocks/inventory by using standard
SAP tools to configure and upload data as well as experience in implementing
an option in custom LIS Infostructures (Logistics Information System), that
allows to track historical inventory (by daily time periods) - without
having to re-calculate it on demand.

Thanks&Regards,
shank|sh...@eiferinc.com
Eifer Software Solutions Inc