Hi Folks,

Hope you are doing fine.

This is *Nasser* working for *“Vyshnavi Infotech”* I am trying to fill
the *Murex
Business Analysts* position located in *NYC**.*

Please let me know if you have any Consultants with all  the required
skills, please contact me at your earliest convenience. Also, please send an
MS Word version of the resume with contact information. I also need your
most competitive bill rate included.

* *

*Position Title:                         **Murex Business Analysts*

*Work Location:                      **NYC*

*Estimated Duration:              **6 months***

*Job Description:*

Business Analysts to join our Financial Services Consulting team with a
focus on Murex. Capco’s Murex practice provides end-to-end Murex package
implementation as well as configuration, integration, testing and migration
of Murex for our clients.

Murex Business Analysts should have experience at a
Configuration/Implementation level, with a strong understanding of all
Derivatives (rates, credit, equity, energy), Fixed Income, FX/MM, EMM
products.

- Plan and manage Murex projects

- Analyse client needs to determine Murex requirements

- Define parameters to create requisite bespoke Murex systems

- Configure complex derivatives in Murex (from building blocks to valuation)

- Analyse and Develop tasks, procedures, and workflows supporting complex
instruments

Create Murex trade, payment, and market operations workflows including trade
status, validation queues, and user defined fields

- Analyse common static data including currencies, currency pairs, short and
long term rate conventions, schedule shifters and calendars

- Provide expertise in areas of static data by asset class including
generators and market conventions

- Identify, document, and create rate sheets, revaluation curves, assignment
models, simulations, organisational trading desks and portfolio requirements

- Create Simulation requirements by asset class

- Develop Murex custom reports using dynamic tables, datamart, and Actuate

- Specify and develop custom trader views and reports in Simulation Viewer

- Configure counterparts, settlement instructions and brokerage and clearing
issues

- Investigate and solve reported system issues, often at short notice and
under time constraints

- Track defects raised to Murex to ensure timely and cost effective
resolution from vendor

- Understand how the solution works in the banking and asset management
environments in order to help clients who have not yet gained experience of
“living with” such a dynamic production platform

- Define and create functional specifications for interfaces and reports

- Provide support and assistance to the development team

- Define and create test cases

- Execute unit and functional testing

- Support User Acceptance Testing and Issue Resolution

* *

*Behavioral/Qualitative Attributes*

- Ability to take ownership and personal responsibility over work

- Intellectual curiosity with an innovative approach to solving problems

- Team players with management skills and the ability to lead others

*Educational Requirements:*

- Minimum of BS/BA Degree or technical degree

- Masters or MBA a plus

Reply ASAP as this is a Urgent requirement.

Thanks and Regard,

*Nasser** *

Email- nas...@vysinc.com

*Vyshnavi InfoTech Inc; *

Herndon, VA 20170

Phone# (703) 953 2927

Fax# 703 547 0135

*Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please click "Remove".  *

* *

To find more about my Company please visit
*www.vyshnaviinfotech.com*<http://www.vyshnaviinfotech.com/>