Hi,

One of my client in Cleveland, OH is in immediate need for a SAP ABAP
programmer.  This is an excellent opportunity. I have included more details
below, but please let us know if you or anyone you know is interested and
available for this position.

* *

*DONOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL….** Please send matching resumes to **
ram...@cerebrums.in***

* *

*NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. I will call if I need any further details.*

* *

Candidate Name

Work Authorization/Legal Status in US

Current Location

Email Address

Phone Number

Rate/Salary

Total IT Experience

US Experience

Key Skills (Top 3)

Certifications, if any

Mandatory Skills experience

Communication Skills on a scale of 10 points

Availability

Relocation

Best Time to call

References (2) one from last project

Describe in brief, how you can be a best match for this requirement, (this
brief note is sent to Client for first impression):

If you are a H1B visa holder, please provide your employer contact details.

* *

* *

Thanks & Regards,

Ramana

Cerebrum Software Solutions,

(315)370-2299

(813)466-7406

ram...@cerebrums.in

http://www.cerebrums.in

*Position: SAP ABAP Programmer*

*Location: Cleveland, OH*

*Employment Type: Contract to Hire *

*Rate: $60/hr & 80k per annum*

*Preference will be give to Citizens or GC or EDA but H1B also welcome.*

*Job Description: *

We are looking for 7-10 years experience, solid ABAP programmer in a
business environment.  They must be able to communicate effectively and be
able to apply knowledge to the business. However, we do not want a “business
analyst”.  We need someone who can code and wants to code.  This is a brand
new SAP ECC 6.0 All-in-One implementation.  This will be the only ABAP
person on staff.  They need to be good at what they do.