*IMMEDIATE NEED!!!.....*
**

*DIRECT CLIENT REQUIREMENTS (RESPOND ASAP)*

 **

*INTERVIEW + CONFIRMATION = PLACEMENT (RIGHT REQUIREMENT IS IN HERE)*

*Please contact me at *ro...@value-addconsulting.com

*Our Client is in need of a "Sharepoint consultant" with the following
skills. This is a 6 months+ Contract position.*

Role: Sharepoint consultant
Location: Rockville, MD
Duration: 6 Months

5+ years of hands-on experience with server applications in a Microsoft
networked environment, experience setting up network from scratch.

High level of expertise in the following areas:

- SharePoint Server
- Windows 2000/2003 Server.
- Exchange 2000/2003 Server.

Our Recruiter will initiate a phone call to you and give you immediate
consideration should your resume meet the job requirements. The above
position is active and urgent, Therefore you can expect immediate
consideration & we will hire as soon as possible.

*This requirement will close 100%*

* *

If you are interested and have questions about this opportunity, *Please
contact me at *ro...@value-addconsulting.com*.*

Thanks & Regards,

Robin

*Value-Add Consulting, Inc.*