Hi,

This is Manoj from Sriveninfosys Inc....We have a hot requirement on  Sr.
SalesForce Developer/Architect send me the updated resume of your consultant
ASAP.

Please reply me at: ma...@sriveninfosys.com

Hi,

Please let me know if you have any consultant's available for below project.

Phone screen followed by In-person interview

Title              :  Sr. SalesForce Developer/Architect

Location     :  Alameda, CA

Duration     :  7+ Months

Position Overview:

a.. 7 + years of IT experience
a.. This position requires the ability to lead the design, architecture,
development and ongoing support of Salesforce.com CRM solution.
KEY SKILLS

a.. Salesforce.com Architecture and Design
a.. Salesforce.com Development
a.. Salesforce.com Administration
a.. Salesforce.com Operational Support
a.. Force.com developer toolkit - Apex, Visualforce, Force.com IDE, Force.com
Migration Tool, and Web Services & Metadata APIs
a.. Data migration and ETL tools such as Boomi, CastIron or Informatica
a.. Experience with enterprise integration to Salesforce.com such as ERP, Order
Fulfillment systems.
a.. Strong web development skills in HTML/XML and JavaScript.
a.. Customer Service and Call Center experience is a huge plus.

The Candidate must be hands-on and have proven experience to.

a) Lead the design, architecture, development and support of global
Salesforce.com solution from beginning to end.
b) Lead a technical team of Salesforce.com consultants and work collaboratively
to determine the appropriate solution.
c) Mentor technical team members on the team.
d) Deliver excellent presentation and technical design and architecture
documentation.
e) Work under tight timeline and ability to multi-task.
f) Participate and lead technical discussions.
g) Work with business representatives, business analysts to quickly understand
requirements.
h) Evaluate, select, implement, and integrate technology tools into a client
solution.

Thanks and Regard's

   Manoj
Technical Recruiter,