*FOR ALL YOUR IT TRAINING NEEDS, PLEASE CALL US AT
(813)466-7406<http://training.cerebrums.in/>
*

Hi,

We have an immediate opening with our client in Boston, MA. This is an
excellent opportunity. I have included more details below, but please let us
know if you or anyone you know is interested and available for this
position.

*PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR PROFILE TO ram...@cerebrums.in*

*NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. I will call if I need any further details.*

* *

Candidate Name

Work Authorization/Legal Status in US

Current Location

Email Address

Phone Number

Rate/Salary

Total IT Experience

US Experience

Key Skills (Top 3)

Certifications, if any

Mandatory Skills experience

Communication Skills on a scale of 10 points

Availability

Relocation

Best Time to call

References (2) one from last project

Describe in brief, how you can be a best match for this requirement, (this
brief note is sent to Client for first impression):

If you are a H1B visa holder, please provide your employer contact details.

ü  *Need to furnish valid references and have to sign the NDA agreement.
Also be prepared for a F2F interview on one’s own expenses.  *

ü  *Go through the requirements thoroughly and submit with requirement
reference number and check all the Specifications are met 100% so that we
have high chances of closure.*

* *

* *

Thanks & Regards,

Ramana

Cerebrum Software Solutions,

(315)370-2299

(813)466-7406

ram...@cerebrums.in

http://www.cerebrums.in

* *

* *

* *

*Location           :  Boston MA
Pay rate            : Open
Duration           :  4+ Months
*
*Job Description: *

*Top Required Skills:*

·         MUST HAVE 2 to 3 years experience of hands on CISCO Trouble
shooting.

·         TELCO experience

*Responsibilities and Duties:*

·         Monitor networks and validate alarms from monitoring tools.

·         Administer first-level troubleshooting and support, providing
confirmation of issues and events.

·         Provide internal analysis, support, resolution or escalation if
needed of all network related incidents and requests

·         Work with various vendors to resolve equipment and infrastructure
issues.

·         Act as the primary organizational interface with internal clients
and remote support staff

*Competencies, Qualifications and Experience:*

·         Must possess strong organizational and verbal communication
skills.

·         Individual must have the ability to work in a highly visible fast
paced environment with minimal supervision and SLA deadline responsibility.

·         Thorough knowledge of IT environments including LAN/WAN
communications, technologies and system hosting infrastructure and platforms
is required.

·         Must have strong hands-on Cisco troubleshooting skills

·         Knowledge of Cisco equipment, HP Network Node Manager, Netcool and
Opsware.

·         Minimum of 2-3 years of related experience required and a CCNA.
CCNP preferred
Must be a Team Player