Our Client is in need of a "Oracle Applications iProcurement Technical
Consultant" with the following skills. This is a 6 months+ Contract
position.

Please contact me at* ro...@value-addconsulting.com* or Call me @ *804 486
9914*

*Role: Oracle Applications iProcurement Technical Consultant*
Location: Augusta, GA
Duration: 6months
Pref : GC / CIT

Skills:

Oracle Applications Technical consultant with atleast 6+yrs of IT
Should have 5+yrs of Oracle Applications Technical skills
Should have worked expertise on Oracle iProcurement and Supply Chain Modules
Should have experience with R12
Should have AIM methodology
Should have 2-3 FLC implementations

Our Recruiter will initiate a phone call to you and give you immediate
consideration should your resume meet the job requirements. The above
position is active and urgent, Therefore you can expect immediate
consideration & we will hire as soon as possible.
If you are interested and have questions about this opportunity,

Please contact me at* ro...@value-addconsulting.com* or Call me @ *804 486
9914*

Thanks & Regards,

       Robin