*** PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME ANY .NET CANDIDATES. THEY HAVE TO BE LEAD/SENIOR AND
THEY MUST HAVE MOBILE EXPERIENCE. I WILL NOT CONSIDER ANY RESUMES IF THEY DO
NOT HAVE MOBILE ***

*** Please do not call, I will contact you if the resume matches. Pay rate is
market. You need not state the pay rate, I will contact you if your candidate
is a good fit. You may send the contact info as we will call them if they are a
good match to check their communications ****

Role:  Lead .NET C# Developer

Location - Minneapolis, MN

Job Duties:

1.      Work with Business Analyst & Application Architect to come up with
detailed

2.      design

3.      Develop Critical System Components and generic frameworks.

4.      Maintain Frameworks, Utilities etc.

5.      Provide technical direction to team members

6.      Create application buildd

7.      Install applications

8.      Provide Post Implementation support

9.      Profile and analyze applications to make due changes that result in
improved performance.

Job Requirements:

1.      .NET C# 1.1, 2.0, 3.5

2.      Visual Studio 2005

3.      Windows Mobile Development (C# or C++)

4.      ADO and SQL Server 2005 / SQL CE 3.0

5.      XML/ XML Schema

6.      Unified Modeling Language

7.      Object Oriented Programming, Analysis and Design

8.      Design Patterns

9.      Knowledge of Windows SDK

10.  Experience using Win32 API

11.  Solid understanding of development in a Multi-Threaded environment

12.  Experience designing/implementing logging solutions

13.  UML Design and documentation

14.  Experience in Profiling and Analyzing Code using Visual Studio Tools

Desirable:

1.      JDK 5/6

2.      Exposure to JEE Technology

3.      JDBC/SQL/DB2 on z/OS, DB2 Stored Procedures

4.      HTML, JavaScript, CSS, AJAX

5.      CA Harvest Change management

Thanks & Regards... ?

Rama