Dear Partners,

I have the following immediate need:

LINUX ENGINEER. This will be a 2+ months contract in San Jose. Should have solid programming experience in LINUX.
This is not  a SYS ADMIN OR DEVICE DRIVER position.

REQ: We are looking for the following experience.

The skills we are looking at are:
Ø --Redhat Linux packaging experience
Ø --OS 1st boot customization
Ø --Experience using Linux Anaconda installer
Ø --Shell scripting, python scripting experience

Ø We need to customize a Redhat Linux to run on a new Intel platform, packaging in the right libraries

Location: San Jose
Duration: 2 months( will go long term)
Rate: Market
Need in person interviews ( we don't pay for outstation candidates)
Start date: 27th May

Thanks,

Sonali
ZealTech Inc.

Phone:510.870.5025 * Cell: 510.449.5280 * Fax : 510.372.0571