Hello,

Kindly find below three Excellent Oracle Consultants available immediately.

Name
Skills
Brief Skill
Set
Available
Loc/Relocation
Exp.
Past Client
Exp.
Gnaneshwar
Sr. Oracle
Apps Functional
Oracle E-Business
Suite, Projects Suite, GL, AP, PO, FA, AR, CM, PFT, iExpense, Purchasing
(iProcurement), GL, AR & Advanced Collections, 10.7, 11.0.2, 11.0.3, 11i
(11.5.3 to 11.5.10) & R12, Oracle Discoverer, SQL, PL/SQL, C, Java, SUN
Solaris, Windows, LINUX, Oracle 10g/9i/8.i
/7.x.
Immediately
GA /
Anywhere
10+years
Geo Kinetics, AT&T,
City of Philadelphia, Primus Financial
Products,
Anis
Oracle  DBA
(Certified)
Oracle RAC, Stream,
RMAN, Sun Solaris 9/10, Linux,  windows 2000/2003, Data-Guard, AWR, Flashback,
Shell scripting, Oracle 9i/10g/11g, spotlight, Toad, Cognog, Cristal report,
SQL-Server, Clarify, Visual Source Safe etc
Immediately
Boston , MA  /
Anywhere
8+years
Lewtan Technologies,
Qwest Communication, TCF Bank,
Kolawole
Oracle  DBA
(Certified)
Oracle 10g, Oracle 11g, SQL*Plus,
Oracle Grid control,  Remedy Oracle client 11.1.0, Oracle NetMgr, RAC, CRS,
SUSE 9, VMWARE, rman, flashback, CRS,
RAC, sql *plus, rman, netmgr, netca, swingbench, pro-active, AWR,
ADDM
Immediately
NY /
Anywhere
7+
years
JP Morgan, Bear Stearns, First Bank
Nigeria

Please let me know
if you have any positions open with your direct client.

Thanks &
Regards,

 Vijay
Manager - IT Staffing
US Tech
Solutions Inc.
 One Exchange Place, Suite #
902  ,  Jersey
City  ,  NJ   07302
Phone:
- 201-849-2535 ext 335
Email:
  vi...@ustechsolutionsinc.com

 All our consultants are
available for your direct client requirements
only.

* Oracle & Microsoft Gold Certified
Partner
* Minority Certified
Company
* ISO 9001:2000 Certified
Company

 *
Rated 5th fastest growing Company in NJ for 2007 by Deloitte & Touché
Technology Fast 50.
* Placed on
29th position in the INC 500 awards for
2007
* Rated 101TH Fastest Growing
Technology firm in   North
America  by
the Deloitte Fast 500.

Note:  We respect
your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bills 1618 Title
III
passed by the 105th U.S.Congress, this mail cannot be considered Spam as long
as
we include contact information and a method to be removed from our mailing
list.
To be removed from our mailing list, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject
line and your email address in the body. Include Complete Address and/or
Domain/Aliases to be removed. We sincerely regret any
inconvenience.