Hi,

This is Manoj from Sriveninfosys Inc....We have a hot requirement on Java/J2ee
Developer W/ Websphere Message Broker send me the updated resume of your
consultant ASAP.

Please reply me at: ma...@sriveninfosys.com

Hi,

Please let me know if you have any consultant's available for below project.

Phone screen followed by In-person interview

Title              :  PeopleSoft HR/Portal/ESS/MSS Tech/Func

Location     :  Houston, TX

Duration     :  4 Months

Skills/Requirements

·        Must have at least 8yrs of PeopleSoft experience

·        PeopleSoft Integration Broker 8.48+

·        PeopleSoft Portal

·        PeopleSoft HR 9.0

·        PeopleTools 8.48+ development

·        PeopleCode

·        PeopleSoft Upgrade (8.8 -> 9.0)

·        PeopleSoft Approval Workflow Engine (AWE)

·        PeopleSoft SQR

·        SQL

·        Create PeopleSoft web services

·        Convert self service pages to portlets

·        Integrate PeopleSoft with Oracle Identity Manager (OIM)

·        Integrate PeopleSoft with Oracle Portal (corporate intranet)

·        Create integrations between PeopleSoft and other enterprise apps (e.g.
Maximo EAM, WorkForce EmpCenter, PeopleSoft Financials, etc)

·        Create integrations between PeopleSoft and external apps (e.g.
Accurate Background, health benefit vendors, etc.)

·        Build/retrofit other integrations/customizations as required

·        Create/setup/configure new Workflow processes

Thanks and Regard's

   Manoj
Technical Recruiter,
Sriven Infosys Inc,