*Please send profiles to su...@e-zencomp.com 609-945-7416*

Dear Partners,

Greetings!

We have this Client requirement. Please send me a soft copy of resume of
your consultants with rate mentioned if you feel this requirement is a
perfect match to their skills and experience.

Remedy Consultant

Location: Novato, CA

Duration: 6 Months

*Requirement Details:*

·        10 -12 Years of IT Exp

·        4 - 5 Years of exp in Remedy / 3 - 4yrs of experience as PM on
Remedy

·        Should have worked in latest versions of Remedy

·        Certification in Remedy would be preferred

·        Excellent Communication Skills

·        Infrastructure project management with emphasis on Remedy
implementation, Service Management including Change Management and
implementation of the CMDB (Configuration) portion of Remedy.

Regards,

*Sunil*

EZEN Computer Services Inc.,

609- 945- 7416|| Fax 609-452-5613||