Hi,

> One thing would be very nice, if possible, is a different way to chose how
> much days of delay. I mean without use the configuration menu.

not sure, to be honest. I haven’t seen any place for ‘dynamic config changes’
within ZIM. Maybe Jaap can answer this?

>The only thing that doesn't work is the shortcut ctrl-+ ( but maybe is my
>misinterpretation of the instructions)

You need to press the CTRL key, keep it pressed and press the Period “.” key.

Regards,
Murat

Hi!
Sorry for the late replay. I managed to install it and test. I also changed the
date format because YYYYMMDD format is not so common in my country. It  seems
to work properly. It's quite usefull for tasks that repeat themself on a
x-dayly basis but are not relate to a particulary date. One thing would be very
nice, if possible, is a different way to chose how much days of delay. I mean
without use the configuration menu.
The only thing that doesn't work is the shortcut ctrl-+ ( but maybe is my
misinterpretation of the instructions)
But it's work just fine for me.

Thanks and regards
Alessia