From: Zim-wiki
[mailto:zim-wiki-bounces+murat.gueven=ts.fujitsu....@lists.launchpad.net] On
Behalf Of aweh...@drei.at
Sent: Donnerstag, 6. August 2015 08:22
To: zim-wiki@lists.launchpad.net
Subject: [Zim-wiki] Screencast about zim

Hi.
How do you explain zim other people?
I've found zim late in 2013. After a short test phase and personal approval my
personal knowledge management has completely migrated to zim quickly and
improved this topic from start a lot.Now zim is known to and applied by quite a
few of my work mates. It has been recognized to be useful for a shared
knowledge base in a team. Knowledge may be handled in a distributed version
control system (e.g. git) the same way as the software itself. This way the
originally two conflicting aspects of  1) a local Desktop Wiki and  2)
distributed synchronizationare in complete harmony with each other.
Now, to repeatedly explain zim is time consuming. And, because I'm willing to
create screencasts for customer support and training I decided to take zim for
an exercise to create my very first video tutorial. The result is uploaded to
YouTube and you may find it here:
About zim, a Desktop Wiki; Part 1/3: Highlights
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=hj21z5SLzgw
About zim, a Desktop Wiki; Part 2/3: Basics
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=L_vFqzoQYvI
About zim, a Desktop Wiki; Part 3/3: Advanced
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=jFF4p8lQsfA
I hope you find it useful.
Best regards,
Andreas