Hi all

Whenever I activate the task list, every item that has a checkbox or is located
inside the journal subtree in my notebook always appears together with the real
tasks that begin with TODO etc. This is so, even though I have deselected
“consider all checkboxes as tasks” and set “use dates from journal pages to: do
not use”
It makes no difference that I can see.

It appears that I am both a fan of checklists and keep writing a journal so the
many false hits that just have a checkbox but are not really tasks are clogging
my task list.

Is this a known problem or am I doing something wrong here?

macOS High Sierra
Zim 0.67