After much pondering, Marc A. Schindler favored us with:
> Part of the reason I turned away from science to religion is because I
> despaired of learning anything with any certainty when the foremost
> authorities in almost every field disagree with fellow scientists about
> really basic things.  I have a real need for at least some questions to
> have conclusive answers.  Otherwise, life is just a constantly changing
> dream bound by no laws and consequently all over the map.  I know very
> little "for sure," but what little I do know I have learned from the
> scriptures, the modern prophets, and the testimony of the Holy Ghost.

It's always either/or, isn't it? <sigh>
Yes I have been accused with binary thinking. I confess that it is so. With me a thing is either true or false, good or bad, right or wrong, from God or from the devil, promoting freedom or promoting slavery. I'm just a black and white kind of guy. There are gray area to be sure, but they are gray only because of my own ignorance. If I were smart enough to figure them out or had enough information to do so, I would undoubtedly assign them their properly black or white status.

John W. Redelfs [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary.
I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to
the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
--Jack Handy

/// ZION LIST CHARTER: Please read it at ///
/// http://www.zionsbest.com/charter.html ///