Stephen Beecroft wrote:
---
I noticed a couple of days the Salt Lake Tribulation had a *front-page*
story (at least it was a lead story in their web edition), telling that
the Church would release a statement about the plaza and speculating
what it might be. I was struck anew by how outrageously paranoid and
anti-Mormon the Trib is -- they not only don't wait for the news to
happen before reporting it, but they report not-as-yet-happened news
with their own editorial slant on it, and on the front page, yet!
---

Stephen,

Don't be too concerned about the SLTribune.  All the more sophisticated
readers apply appropriate naturalistic critical analysis methods to
interpret each story, therefore they are generally given to understand
that the stories are merely figurative and symbolic.  Only the naive and
foolish are led astray by the leftward leaning editorial slant.  Such
stories are deemed instructive or useful only insofar as they convey an
inspirational message.  The mythic content of these folk tales is
typically redacted from the epics of earlier more advanced cultures.
Such cultural borrowing is well known to be a common custom among crude
tribal societies.  We, on the other hand, are of course so much more
advanced and sophisticated, informed by our happy and successful culture
that so effectively cultivates universal peace, mutual welfare, and
common understanding.

---
Mij Ebaboc