Paul Osborne favored us with:
>What do you mean we don't worship Christ? I worship Jesus Christ and so
>do the prophets of every dispensation.

>>Perhaps it would be more accurate to say that we don't pray to Jesus
>>Christ.  We pray to the Father in the  name of Jesus Christ.  Anyway,
it is
>>impossible to worship one member of the Godhead without worshipping all

>>three.  They are that "one."  --JWR

I agree with you on this John and submit the following to Marc which I
think shows that we must worship Christ as well as his Father and not
just in name only:

“They Spoke to Us,” Friend, Dec. 1998, 15

“President Gordon B. Hinckley: We believe in Christ. We worship Christ.
We take upon ourselves in solemn covenant His holy name. The Church to
which we belong carries His name. He is our Lord, our Savior, our
Redeemer through whom came the great Atonement with salvation and eternal
life.”

Robert E. Wells, “Be a Friend, a Servant, a Son of the Savior,” Ensign,
Nov. 1982, 69
“I said to my friend, “Please allow me to explain that we definitely are
Christians—we do worship God the Father and His Son Jesus Christ”

Dallin H. Oaks, “Why Do We Serve?” New Era, Mar. 1988, 5
“Service is an imperative for those who worship Jesus Christ.”

“And again, when he bringeth in the firstbegotten into the world, he
saith, And let all the angels of God worship him.” Heb 1:6
“And after he had said these words, he said unto me: Look! And I looked,
and I beheld the Son of God going forth among the children of men; and I
saw many fall down at his feet and worship him.” 1 Ne 11:24
“And now behold, I say unto you that the right way is to believe in
Christ, and deny him not; and Christ is the Holy One of Israel; wherefore
ye must bow down before him, and worship him with all your might, mind,
and strength, and your whole soul; and if ye do this ye shall in nowise
be cast out.” 2 Ne 25:29
“Hosanna! Blessed be the name of the Most High God! And they did fall
down at the feet of Jesus, and did worship him.” 3 Ne 11:17
“And they did all, both they who had been healed and they who were whole,
bow down at his feet, and did worship him; and as many as could come for
the multitude did kiss his feet, insomuch that they did bathe his feet
with their tears.” 3 Ne 17:10
Paul O
[EMAIL PROTECTED]