Matthew 5: 39 But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever
shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.

Romans 12:17 Recompense to no man evil for evil. Provide things honest
in the sight of all men.
18 If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all
men.
19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto
wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the
Lord.
20 Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him
drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head.
21 Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.

Matthew 5: 43 Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy
neighbour, and hate thine enemy.
44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do
good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use
you, and persecute you;
45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he
maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on
the just and on the unjust.
46 For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even
the publicans the same?
47 And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do
not even the publicans so?

I have walked past those "preachers" at the gates of the Conference
Centre and have been tested to just walk on by and leave vengeance to
God. Everything in the media patterns an aggressive response - well
everything since that strange western TV series years ago where
"Grasshopper" (David Carradine as Caine) was supposed to take all kinds
of abuse, although it seems to me that in the end, even he, turned to
Kung Fu (after all that's what the series was called) to solve his
problems, his pacifism usually was what got him into trouble.

If we continue to resist evil with good we will never be mainstream.

Tom