Hi Folks,

sending via the zionist-info list.

If you don't want to get emails for this list, please send and email to
Maksim as [EMAIL PROTECTED]  If you know someone who does want to be on
this list and isn't, also send mail to Maksim, with that person's
name/email address.  You don't need to be in Pittsburgh for this list to
be useful.

The list is intended to be used for posting information related to
Zionism, Israel, and Jews.  Anyone on this list can post information by
sending to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Messages sent to this
list will be archived and accessible to everyone.

There will be a separate list for disseminating general YZOA information
related to meetings and events we are organizing.

Jacques

Zionist-Info is a service of ZOA.
Post messages to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Message archive is at: www.mail-archive.com