Jim Fulton wrote:
You have. I spend a fair bit if time on it for the 2.10/3.3 releases. This was mainly to chase a problem on the Mac but I ended up cleaning up some internal messiness
quite a bit.

OK.

Of course, there's also the blob work.

Not sure how this relates to persistent zeo client caches...

Unfortunately, when I made time to look at this, Chris was away on vacation.

Yup, ships passing in the night :-S

Next step for me will be to verify the assertion that when calling settid() it must be passed a strictly larger tid than the one before.

This is the big sticking point. No-one seems to have the knowledge to make this call...

cheers,

Chris

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk