That's what I've been using...  the zopectl debug.  It basically
says that there is a KeyError: 'fammed-old' when I try to access a
part of the object.  The traceback seems to indicate that it's trying
to "connect" to that object but isn't able to.  I can get a list via
dir(obj), but that seems to be about it.

 -Tim

On 3/27/07, Paul Winkler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Tue, Mar 27, 2007 at 02:59:51PM -0400, Tim Tisdall wrote:
>   When I try to access any part of the plone instance I'm given the
> same exceptions I mentioned before.  I can't seem to access any
> subobjects.  Am I doomed?

Are you getting these exceptions via the ZMI?  You should also try
exploring in zopectl debug. That might help you determine whether the
plone instance itself is broken, or some vital sub-object.

As long as you don't call transaction.commit() carelessly, this is
safe.

more here: http://docs.neuroinf.de/programming-plone/debug#1-6

--

Paul Winkler