Christian Theune wrote:
Hi,

Am Dienstag, den 18.12.2007, 01:42 -0800 schrieb Tarek Ziadé:
Hi,

I am working on a project that needs to do mass hosting of zope sites. I
would like to have several site per zope instance, and to make a zodb mount
point for each new site created to ease their maintenance.
Is there a way to dynamically load new mount points on a ZODB to avoid
relaunching the zope instance everytime a website is added ? (then
reflecting the changes in zope.conf)

My guess is to override getConfiguration() in ZODBMountpoint.MountedObject
but maybe i miss something ?

On ZODB-level this is not an issue with the multi-database API. I'm not
sure about the specifics of the ZODBMountpoint product though.

Just restarting a twin instance usually causes the mountpoint to appear
so with a little wiring this should be doable within one instance as
well :-)

Regards
Tino