Thanks very much for your answer.
We need ZODB3.4 because we are installing the Cern Document Server Indico
package and this needs python 2.4 or later.  We already had python 2.3.4 but we
installed pythin 2.5 because of Indico.  Do you think it would be possible to
build ZODB3.4 with python 2.3.4 and build indico with python 2.5?  Would this
work or would it clash?  We have no experience with python so we're not sure
what to do.
Thanks for any information.
--

Malka Cymbalista
Webmaster, Weizmann Institute of Science