Hi,

I'm working on a project to migrate a number of sites to a content management
system.  We finished our evaluation period and chosen Zope / Plone.  I'm new to
both products and would like some advice about our initial deployment.  The
impression I get is that using both ZEO and Relstorage are recommended.  My
question is whether you'd recommend using them together or not.

The sites get up to half a million requests a day (not page impressions) and
we're planning on using Apache (mod_cache) and CacheFu for caching.

Anthony