On Sep 14, 2009, at 13:27 , Chris Withers wrote:

Jens Vagelpohl wrote:
Sadly, when you're trying to figure out which folder is using all the
space on a disk that's running out of space, that's not practical...
How about simply writing a script that crawls the ZODB and gives you paths and sizes?

Indeed, and what's the magic incantation to get the size of the object as it is on disk?

There is none that I know. I would simply look at the data items I know from the object in the ZODB. Like, I know how OFS.Image and OFS.File save their data and can determine the size that way. You would have to have knowledge about each type of object encountered.

jens