On Apr 18, 2011, at 8:16 AM, "Jim Fulton" <j...@zope.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Apr 15, 2011 at 2:16 PM, Eric Steele <ems...@psu.edu> wrote:
>> Jim (et al),
>>
>> Could I trouble you for backports of
>> http://zope3.pov.lt/trac/changeset/117924
>
> This one isn't relevant to 3.9.

That's what I thought too, but Eric tried it and says it resolves some test
failures we were seeing in CMFEditions on ZODB 3.9.6 and 3.9.7.

Eric, I don't suppose we can extract a simple test case out of what CMFEditions
is doing?

>> and http://zope3.pov.lt/trac/changeset/121409 to the 3.9 branch? I'd like to
>> include these bugfixes in Plone 4.0.6.
>
> I plan to release this today.

Thanks, though you may as well wait until we can resolve the other issue at the
same time. This is a much less important fix.

David Glick
 Web Developer
 davidgl...@groundwire.org
 206.286.1235x32

Groundwire: You Are Connected
 http://groundwire.org

Online tools and strategies for the environmental movement.  Sign up for
Groundwire News!
 http://groundwire.org/email-capture