Le 28/02/2012 09:43, Aroldo Souza-Leite a écrit :
Hi list,

to have the ZODB3 tests run in a Python virtualenv successfullly I had to pip-install zope.testing separately. Is it the declared intention of the ZODB3 developers?

Yes this is intended, the test requirements, are separated from package requirements, to avoid extra installs. See ZODB3 setup.py you'll see a test_require.

In buildout you can use those requirements telling you need ZODB3 [test]
I don't know if pip has some way of taking test_require into account.

Hope it helps

Alex